Ed Barton University seeks Bachelor degree students who have a strong academic background, as well as the drive to become a global leader or entrepreneur.
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED
- Submit official transcripts of all prior academic work completed at community colleges, colleges, or universities you've attended.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Meet any program-specific admissions requirements
- Interview with a Ed Barton University Enrollment Counselor to determine "fit" with Ed Barton University expectations
- Provide transcripts in English of their academic record
- Demonstrate passion, curiosity, leadership ability, and drive
- Provide evidence of English proficiency such as TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent, where applicable